Calgary Google Ads Management
If you want to get ahead of your competitors on Google search and in front of your ideal customers, you need to invest in pay per click (PPC) advertising.
Some online advertising platforms make you pay for the number of people who see your ad (cost per impressions/CPI). Others have a flat monthly fee based on the type of ad (text or media) and placement of the ad (homepage header banner, sidebar, etc.).
With PPC advertising, you only pay when someone clicks on or interacts with your ad. This means that you only pay when someone clicks through to visit your website, get directions to your store, or calls you for more information.
Did you know:
- 90% of global consumers who shopped in-store searched online first?
- 75% of global consumers used Google search, Google Maps, and YouTube to aid in purchasing decisions?
- The click-through rate (CTR) of the #1 organic search result drops from 28.5% to 18.8% when Google Ads are present.
- Drive Sales & Reach More Customers With Google
How does Google Ads work?
Google Ads, an online advertising platform, offers several types of ad campaigns.
- Google Search Ads appear above Google’s local and organic search results.
- Google Display Ads appear on third party websites and apps.
- Google Video Ads appear on YouTube videos.
- Google Remarketing Ads appear only to people who have visited your website.
Advertisers can use one or more types of Google Ads to increase brand awareness, video views, website traffic, leads, phone calls, and store visits.
CodeWeb’s Google Ads specialists have created hundreds of effective Google Ads Campaigns for Calgary businesses. We will help you reach your target audience on the first page of search, on their favourite blogs and apps, and on the top trending YouTube videos.
How much do Google Ads cost?
With several years of Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) experience, we have the data needed to create high-performance PPC campaigns that deliver a high return on investment (ROI).
To ensure the best use of our clients’ ad budgets, PPC experts at Code Web have a specific goal for data-driven PPC marketing:
To achieve measurable marketing objectives – brand awareness, traffic, leads, and sales – with the lowest possible cost per acquisition.
We don’t just create ads, and neither should you. Code Web’s Calgary PPC services and ad campaign management includes:
- In-depth competitor and keyword research to ensure your ad placement and message resonates with your target consumers.
- Advanced audience targeting and remarketing audiences are setup so your ad budget targets the people most likely to convert into leads or sales.
- Expertly written landing page and ad copy customized for your target audience and conversion goals.
- High-quality banners and video to help you stand out from competitors in display, remarketing, and YouTube Ads.
- Performance and A/B testing for conversion rate optimization.
- Strategic bid optimization and management.
- Results monitoring and reporting.
Strategic Ways to use the Google Ads PPC
CodeWeb utilizes Google Ads in several ways to benefit our North American clients.
- PPC and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – PPC ensures that you are on page one of search results and appear above your competitors while our SEO specialists build your organic keyword rankings.
- PPC and Local Service Ads – PPC allows you to create competitive local ads to reach consumers by placing your links, phone number, and promotions above the local pack.
- PPC and eCommerce – PPC ads get your products featured above organic search results. Send search users directly to your top product landing pages and convert them into buyers.
- PPC and the Competition – Get your business at the top of search results when consumers search for non-trademarked brand names & branded search terms. Only pay when someone clicks through to you instead of your competitors.
- PPC and Remarketing – Remind people who have visited your website about your products and services as they do follow-up searches and additional research on YouTube.
- PPC and Reputation Management – Undesirable content or reviews about your business in Google search results? Google Ads allows you to put your preferred web pages and business listings above them.
We also help businesses in North America extend their reach across additional PPC ad networks. Based on your industry and goals, we can create an a powerful marketing strategy which helps you reach new customers through native advertising and social media advertising.
These additional touch points will put your business in front of consumers until they are ready to buy. Combined with your content and social media marketing, they will ensure your digital success.
Advertise with Google Ads for Free
Do you want to get started on Google Ads for free? Google offers a free $150 Google Ads credit for new customers.
- Google promo code for advertisers in Canada.
- Google promo code for advertisers in the United States.
If you want to make the most of your Google Ads coupon, contact CodeWeb PPC specialists. We will set your Google Ads account right from the start, so your business can get the finest results and the lowest cost. Let us help you grow your business today!